Fetching News Details

CNPC, PDVSA joint refinery project resumes
Dec. 6, 2018
Source: Reuters

CNPC, PDVSA joint refinery project resumes

China’s Caixin yesterday reported about the revival of a decade-old mega project between CNPC and Venezuelan state-owned PDVSA. The financial publication said that the CNPC-PDVSA JV refinery and chemical project will most likely commence operations in 2021. The $9.53 billion-refinery with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels-per-day will be built in Jieyang, China. The project will incur 60% investment from CNPC, while PDVSA will contribute to the remaining 40%.

   Read More About : CNPC DOWNSTREAM PDVSA Refinery Venezuela
⬅ all news

Please Login to Save News for Later