Fetching News Details
Aligning with its objective to simplify and refocus its portfolio, Shell sold off its 22.2% stake in the Bongkot field, offshore Thailand in a $750 million deal to PTT Exploration and Production. PTTEP which is already the operator of Bongkot increased its stake in the field to 66.67%. Total owns the remaining 33.33%. Shell bought stakes in Blocks 15, 16 and 17 and Block G12/48 in January this year.